Mittwoch, 16. März 2016

Firestorm Armada Battlereport

And another one bites the...star dust?


Again, heroic sorylians versus raiding ba'kash.
Setup was as shown in the pic above. A large planetoid in the middle of the board and some gas clouds. We played the mission "Hold the Waypoint" in preparation for the tournament we will take part. All forces were deployed along the edge of the board, my scouting corvettes replaced one of the cruiser squadrons from right to left.

The first turn saw the decimation of my corvettes from 5 to 2. I managed to kill one frigate and harm another (stupid Retractable plating, i don't know how often i missed the one more success).

In turn two, both fleets started to go up the flanks around the planetoid. The ba'kash cruisers did a good job hiding in the gas cloud, withstanding even my scatter weapons.


In turn three some brawling started, as both fleets moved past each another, with all cruisers being the most effective in killing something. Highlight this turn was my battleship, killing three frigates with a ba'kash laid mine.


Turn four saw the end of my admiral and i gave up this turn, with a standing of the battlelog of 0/10 for the ba'kash.

I think i lost this game (so clearly) because i made some big movement errors, never getting the full potential from my broadsides. Will have to work on that till the tournament. :)

Regards and stay tuned for updates.
Brimat