Samstag, 26. Dezember 2015

Dreadball Game Summary

Had a game of Dreadball Xtreme last night, with the well known teams:

This time we played a new map from the Xtreme Xpansion. Setup was as shown:


We both had two strike zones, with explosive crates set around them. My enemy went first, clearing some crates along his way, and all off them were Duds. :( But was ok, so the way was cleared for my guard.


The guard stormed the human jack and pushed him over, making no harm otherwise. The guard itsself was triped over by a human guard, and a human jack picked up the ball and run towards my strike zone.


He was cornered by my marauders, the jack trying to steel the ball, succeding. A guard helped against a human striker, but the striker got hot dice for his Dodge roll, really really hot dice:


I wish i would roll this number of six on my Slams. :) My jack had the ball and with the last action this rush, scored two points.


The game stayed on this part of the board, getting intense with who had the ball and made the best Slams.


My defense got a lonely hman striker off-guard and now we saw the first dead off the match, muahaha...was also the only one. :(


With more good defensive work and another chance to score, the game ended with me winning 4-0.

The humans cursed the dice and will take revenge in the rematch. :)

Regards and stay tuned for updates.
Brimat