Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015

Planetfall Battlereport 1400 vs. Relthoza

Hello everyone,

had a game last night against some spiders. The picture shows the aftermath of the battle, which was my first victory in planetfall. :)


Game started with the recon moves, relthoza won and moved the light walkers near the secondary objective and the medium walkers moved to gain some ground. My light skimmers moved behind the forest on the right side.

First turn brought some damage to my medium walker squadron and to the relthoza heavy walker. The spiders droped both spires near my tertiary objective, releasing their drone contens, but were held at bay by my heavy infantry and the transport. Same infantry occupied the building holding the objective. My skimmer moved in the flank of the medium walkers and did some damage, loosing two skimmers in the course of this turn.

Second turn was the heroic turn of my Sorylians. The elements to winning this game were a Forlon Hope Huk'Ka and my heavy infantry in the building. The heavy walker moved forward and decimated the light relthoza walkers to one with a Forlon Hope marker, freeing the secondary objective from them and giving nice TV. The second heroic act was my heavy infantry, defending against two storming attemts and securing the last needed TV for my 0/+2 victory.

A nice game with some absurd dice throws on both sides with me having more luck. :)